After July 19 we have to make our own decisions on how to keep safe from the continuing risk of covid infection.
The Vicar and Churchwardens have decided that we will continue with some restrictions including:
- Limits on numbers in our buildings and seating well spaced
- Request to observe Hands, Face, Space
- Communion will continue to be distrubuted in one kind only
- Singing will be possible if wearing a face mask
We want our church to be a place where all, whether young or old, feel safe.
Please continue to follow recommendations for Hands, Face, Space to reduce your risk and reassure others.
When in our buildings please:
- Wear a mask
- Use hand sanitiser
- Maintain social distancing