THE MOTHERS’ UNION IS A WORLD-WIDE SOCIETY
Our vision is of a world where God’s love is shown through loving, respectful, and flourishing relationships.
AIMS & PURPOSE
To demonstrate the Christian faith in action by the transformation of communities worldwide through the nurture of family in its many forms.
- To promote and support married life.
- To encourage parents in their role to develop the faith of their children.
- To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service.
- To promote conditions in society favourable to stable family life and the protection of children.
- To help those whose family life has met with adversity.
- Visit the National Mothers’ Union website
- See Winchester Mothers’ Union website
Branch Chairman: Wendy Lay (623171)
Branch Secretary: Lesley Munt (612015)
Diocesan President: Stella Roberts
World-wide President: Sheran Harper from Guyana
Meetings are on the 3rd Monday of each month (not August) at 7.00 pm in the Church Hall – entrance £1.50 for refreshment. Visitors are welcome to any of our meetings or social events. See this website or the Parish Magazine or the Church Hall noticeboard. Corporate Communion Services are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 10.00am in St Saviour’s Church.
Charity No. 250063